Dispatcher for a Commercial Trucking - Joliet, Illinois
Full time Monday through Friday 7AM till 5PM
Pay: Commission/ Based on experience
We are a growing trucking company that looking for a talented and experienced trucking dispatcher with proficiency in loading all types of trailers.
Principal duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to negotiate the best rates
• Dispatch drivers after finding loads for them
• Knowledge of all type of trailers
• Help drivers solve issues that happen while OTR
• Make sure trucks are covered, and have loads at all times
• Making sure drivers understand what is required of them on each load
• Making sure drivers can make on time pickup and delivery
• Data entry
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in logistics/operations support.
• Needs to be familiar with trucking sizes and variations, weights and limits, roads and routes, hauling dry freight, refer, flat beds, and interstate and intrastate shipping
• Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
• Intermediate computer skills are a must
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
• Must have good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter with excellent organization skills.
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
Friendly team and work you will want to come to every day!
Great opportunity to build your career and open your potential
Please, contact us to discuss opportunities in detail.
- Опубликовано: Фев 18, 2019
- Joliet, Illinois
- Uspoisk.com не несет ответственность за достоверность информации, которую пользователи размещают в своих объявлениях, а также за возможные последствия. Мы только предоставляем сервис публикации объявлений.